5/11/08

Table of Contents for The Young Bride

Well guys I am excited to see that my site is up an running, I already have two chapters up from my upcoming book The Young Bride, just read from the intro chapter, Well actually I will list the chapters by order so you guys wont be confused, or you can see to the right under my library, and click on The Young Bride and view the chapters there. Well my table of contents is as follows:
Table of Contents

© The Wedding Day (intro chapter)
© Mother and I
© Life Without Her
© A New Beginning
© The Meeting
© The Wedding Day
© The Marriage Life
© Breaking Apart
© Face to Face
© Facing the Ghost from the Past
Don't forget that every two weeks I WILL Delete my previous chapter. But don't worry it will be available to buy soon, and I will place a link to order the book directly from here when its ready! Thanks for the support. Love ya!
Enjoy!

No comments: